Please read the following for important information about the Graduation Ceremonies coming this year. Each ceremony will begin at the scheduled time and doors will open 1 ½ hours before the event time unless otherwise stated on the ticket. Seating is general admission. We encourage you to come early for the best available seating. Make sure you bring your ticket for entry and allow plenty of time for arrival due to anticipated heavy traffic.
The following will provide you some helpful information as you prepare for the upcoming event at our venue.
- PARKING: Parking is free. Simply park in a lined space, and if you park in an accessible parking space, you must have the appropriate hangtag displayed. Click here for a campus parking map.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Please take note of the following items which are NOT permitted in the Arena. A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
confetti, rice, or noisemakers
food or beverage
pepper spray, or weapons of any kind
no taping signs to Arena walls
- Tobacco and Smoke Free Campus: Please remember that Harford Community College is a SMOKE-FREE/ TOBACCO-FREE campus. This includes the Arena, around the Arena, and our parking lots.
- Accessibility: The Arena provides a convenient drop off and pick up area at the main entrance of the Arena for guests. There is an elevator in the Arena if you wish to use it. Please contact the Arena ahead of time (443-412-2189) with any accessibility requests, concerns, or questions.
- HELPFUL LINKS
- Directions to Harford Community College
- APGFCU Arena Facebook Page
- Destination Harford is available for FREE in your app store – Your One-Stop ‘Shop’ for Attractions, Events, & Things To Do in Harford County Click Here
We look forward to having you at the APGFCU Arena. If you have any questions before your visit about the venue, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We invite you to visit our website for more detailed information and upcoming events, www.apgfcuARENA.com.